Code of conduct
- Don’t post anything that is objectionable: for example, post nothing that is unlawful, abusive, obscene or libellous.
- We reserve the right to edit, amend, reject or remove anything.
- Don’t use Open Up in a way that would bring it or any contributors into disrepute.
- Don’t use the content of Open Up for commercial gain.
- We reserve the right to delete the account of anyone breaking this code of conduct.
- You use the site at your own risk.
- Open Up takes no liability and no responsibility for: any unauthorised access to our servers
- and the personal information stored there; any interruption of the service; and any bugs, viruses etc. which may be transmitted via the site by any third party.
- Any disputes arising out of the Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales (or the laws of Scotland or Northern Ireland if you live there).
- We may amend these terms and conditions. We’ll post the new ones on this site.